Get A Leading Idaho Construction Accident Lawyer To Explore All Avenues for Compensation
There are a variety of hazards on construction sites, from heavy equipment and power tools to trenches, electricity, and more. Workers’ compensation can cover many losses suffered on the job site regardless of fault. But if factors such as faulty equipment or an intentional act on the part of a coworker can be attributed to your injury, further compensation may be at stake. A construction accident lawyer at Hepworth Holzer can pursue full compensation on behalf of clients who have suffered an injury on a construction site, even if it requires going to trial. We are committed to fully investigating and determining liability following accidents on Boise, ID-area construction sites to ensure our clients recover maximum compensation. Our attorneys handle everything—including negotiations with insurance companies—so our clients can focus all their efforts on healing. If you or someone you love was injured in a construction accident, contact our law office online or call (208) 343-7510 to explore your legal options.
Construction zones are among the most dangerous places to work. We can help you collect compensation if faulty equipment or other circumstances contributed to your losses.
What Causes Construction Accidents?
Construction is one of the most dangerous industries for workers, as there are constant hazards, even with proper training and safety equipment. Any number of hazards can lead to an accident, including:
- Falls from ladders, scaffolding, and other heights
- Defective or malfunctioning equipment, machinery, and power tools
- Auto accidents that occur while driving offsite as part of your job duties
- Construction vehicles left unattended or misused
- Exposure to harmful chemicals and other substances
- Lack of safety guards or shields
- Inadequate training for workers
Our attorneys handle everything—including negotiations with insurance companies—so our clients can focus all their efforts on healing.
What Types of Injuries Do Construction Workers Suffer?
Injuries in construction accidents can range from minor to severe and life-threatening. The equipment, large vehicles, and other aspects can make for worse injuries when an accident happens on a construction site. Workers may suffer:
- Head or brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Minor to severe burns
- One or more broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- Partial or total hearing or vision loss
Even a minor injury, such as a broken arm, can keep a construction out of work for weeks or months at a time while he or she recovers.
How Can a Construction Accident Lawyer Help Me Recover Damages?
While workers’ compensation can provide you with immediate benefits, you may be entitled to further compensation, especially if negligence on the part of an equipment manufacturer or other third party is to blame. At Hepworth Holzer, our attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case, looking for responsibility beyond the employer or co-workers.
With help from our experienced attorneys, construction accident victims have a better chance of recovering damages, which may include full compensation for:
- Any and all medical expenses stemming from the injury, which can range from small expenses like medication to large bills for surgery or therapy
- Loss of wages for temporary disability, or loss of future earnings for victims suffering a permanent disability
- Pain, suffering, and emotional trauma resulting from the injury
- Reduced quality of life, especially in cases of permanent disability
Additional damages may be available to family members for loss of consortium if the victim suffers permanently debilitating injuries or is killed in the accident.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a construction accident, contact our law firm online or call (208) 343-7510 to schedule a case review. Our attorneys are prepared to protect your best interests.Call Now